Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hello and welcome! :)

If you have been kind enough to visit my  blog and take the time to read this and, at the moment, pretty much nothing else, then thanks very much, and hi! I hope to start posting properly over the next few days and I'd love it if you came back to check it out.

I have been spending a lot (A LOT) of time lately reading other people's blogs when I *should* be doing other things  i.e work, and I've finally taken the plunge and decided to join in rather than being just a passive reader. There are some beautiful blogs out there that I have just loved reading, thanks to you gorgeous bloggers for putting in so much effort! 


My short 'about me' section gives you an idea of the kind of things i'll be writing about, but I'd also like to mention that I'm following the weightwatchers plan - this isn't solely what my blog is about, but seeing as this is a lifestyle blog and it is an important part of my life, I'm sure it will crop up from time to time. If there is anyone out there who is also trying to lead this kind of lifestyle, don't be shy I would love to hear from you - it can be hard going at times!

Photos etc coming soon!

Lots of love,
Lxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you - please type away and leave me a message! Leave a link to your blog, and i will take a look around :)